Power of Mum Supper Club
SO WHAT'S THE PLAN?
Wednesday 31st January, No. 12 Restaurant, Kingswood
- 7.30pm Arrival: welcome fizz and canapés (arrive as promptly as possible so you don't miss out on this!) and a chance to network with other amazing women
- A welcome from Laura, founder of Power of Mum
- Main Course (chicken served with fondant potato, savoy cabbage, mushrooms in a red wine jus - all dietary requirements catered for, just put what they are when booking and the restaurant will cater to your needs)
- Ruth Kudzi, qualified business and success coach, lover of prosecco, mum and all round inspiring business owner speaks
- Pudding (hurrah for pudding) (Dark chocolate and hazelnut tart served with homemade honeycomb ice cream)
- More networking (drinking nice things) opportunities
I LOVE THE SOUND OF THIS! TELL ME MORE ABOUT NO. 12 RESTAURANT AND RUTH KUDZI!
Our first event is taking place in the stylish No 12 Restaurant, Kingswood. A relaxed, food lovers' destination, No. 12 provides locally sourced food, cooked to the highest quality, and presented beautifully. And at our event, you'll get fizz, canapés and a delicious two course meal. (Weirdly it also seems to be about 12 minutes from everywhere - Coulsdon, Banstead, Epsom...)
AND THERE'S MORE...
It's not just a delicious meal and the chance to network that you'll get: you'll also be inspired and motivated by our speaker, Ruth Kudzi. Ruth is a qualified business & success coach, passionate about helping women build and scale profitable businesses. A former deputy head in schools, her approach is that mindset + strategy + action = success. Living with her husband and two young daughters, Ruth loves online shopping, coffee, prosecco, reading and exercise (her love of the gym also extends to the spa area and the cafe). At the weekend she can be found carrying her daughter's scooter around the parks of south east London.
No 12 is right next to Kingswood Station. There is free parking outside (and loads more free parking in local streets).
No, we're not getting a kebab. But you will leave feeling empowered, uplifted and inspired (and full of delicious food). This is a totally safe, welcoming group, where sharing your feelings about mum hood and business is celebrated and welcome. It's a chance to feel fabulous! This evening is for anyone who has their own business or is thinking about starting a business - come and join in, you'll love it.
Power of Mum Connecting with Coffee: for women whose clients are pregnant women, mums with newborns or mums with babies
Our first informal networking event for specific business types. Venue likely to be in Banstead. 1.00-3.00pm. Come along and bring your ideas and excitement about your business, and let's connect!